Sunday, January 14, 2007

Orientation's over ): and I'm back in school.
Basically I really enjoyed the whole expreience, despite still feeling super drained. HahaI've made many new friendships, friendships that I will definitely treasure. J1s - ig15! 1t22! (: The time spent with all the facils, especially the kyuuka facils which I've grown a lot closer to over the 6 days. All the emails, sure-win plans, retarded episodes and def moments of bonding and friendship. Haha and of course gamemaster-ing with Jason, Word game at PA. I've never seen so much mud in my life! All the fun, laughter, water, mud, shouting, cheering and love. Genesis 07:01!

Homework is a chore. I'm desperately trying to catch up on work and lectures. History is irritating, I am lost in lit and trying to find my way in econs. Haha. Everything seems to be moving at a super fast pace, I feel like I'm lost in this whirlpool of activity. I need me time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home