Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'm back! Yup, malacca was quite good. I did a little bit of shopping, not that that much. But I had loads of fun with my family there and the food is absolutely delicious. Haha. Mummy caught the travel bug, she wants to go overseas again. yaay. Next year! Bangkok please.

I've tons of work left. The pile hasnt moved. It's still two essays. Lit essays. Kill me please. And I forgot what the details of Handmaid's Tale so I've to reread the whole thing again. Haha I'm getting quite scared for next year, honestly. a whole new year, with an even heavier workload. Alevels. How I'm going to manage everything, church school friends. I'm scared. Really. Send me back to primary one where I was all innocent and stressfree. I dont want to grow up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home