Monday, December 25, 2006

HELLO (: I've been so busy this week that I feel like I went away to Jupiter or Mars. But yes I was at LOG retreat from tuesday till friday. Then all the christmas stuff! Actually I've lots in my mind but I dont know where to start.

LOG retreat.
I found God again. I found those relationships with the loggers. Retreat made me realise that this group of individuals are not just normal friends to me. We are bonded not because of memories or fun, but rather bonded by the love of God and the willingness to serve in whatever way we can. This means that no matter how far we drift apart, the bonds will never be broken because God is within them. I'm not sure how to express whats in my head. I guess you just have to experience it yourself! Haha. I thank every logger for the openess, empathy, sensitivity, wisdom and love displayed during the retreat. More importantly, I praise and thank God for: the many many honest sharings, the opportunity to praise God in worship together and the fun laughter tears and joys. All the affirmations/fuzzies and all the silly moments :b A time of renewal and growth. YAY.

Chirstmas
As for christmas, it was beautiful sharing christmas midnight mass with LOG. Thank you for the many cards and presents. I hope the guys love the cacti! You guys better take good care of it and make sure it doesnt die! The girls will do inspections (: Haha. This morning was fun with my family, opening all the presents. It was touching to see my siblings so happy to receive something or so happy that someone else likes their present. Taking Joy in the joys of others.

Have a blessed christmas everyone! Love, Jess/Mummy. HAHA (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home