Saturday, December 16, 2006

Roseann complains (again) that because I don't blog, she doesn't know what happens in my life. Which is untrue. Anyway I had a great conversation with her last night (: We should do this more often okay. And I want to meet up with the girls. They seem to be meeting up without me. This is sad. Sorry sonn I cldnt go pick you up, cramps were terrible. But I'm glad you're back in singapore! Finally.

Yea I'm supposed to meet weixin nicole and poon at 1230! So that means I've gotta go get ready. After that it's shopping with the log girls? (: I need to buy my christmas cards and christmas dress please. Oh oh. I've decided that well. Lit can wait a while. I hate lit. Meanwhile, retreat planning is going quite smooth. So I'm not so stressed and I'm looking forward to retreat and time spend with loggers.

And you better come back soon. Before Roseann complains I'm grouchy again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home